The southeast valley is hopping! We’re excited about the food and entertainment that’s available for everyone moving to the area. In this article, we’re exploring Queen Creek and all it has to offer.
Located in the fast-growing southeast valley, Queen Creek is about 45 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport. The beauty of being in a bustling town with its sunsets, golf courses, restaurants, and farming make it a special place for every member of the family.
Exploring Queen Creek
- Hayden Flour Mills at Sossaman Farms. Located in Sossaman Road, visitors get a flavor for Arizona History. The flour mill is family-owned and is focused on native seeds and growing grains. It highlights the wheat farming that has been happening for the last 100 years in the Queen Creek area.
- Schnepf Farms is a fourth generation farm. They’re the largest organic peach growers in the state. Each season they offer events like peach picking, antique craft fair, classic car shows, and more. They’ve been a staple in the area since the earliest days of Arizona and the East Valley.
- Queen Creek Olive Mill offers visitors tours of the olive gardens and oil production. The restaurant and shop offers many flavors of olive oil and balsamic vinegar along with pastas, paninis, pizzas, and more. Enjoy a date night or evening with family on the expansive patio.
- Vertuccio Farms is also a family owned and family-friendly destination. Check their website for events dates for Fall Festival and Lights at the Farm.
- Windmill Winery is in nearby Florence and offers event space and a wine tasting room. Experience the taste of Arizona wines at this beautiful venue.
Whether you’ve been in Arizona for years or are new to the area, Queen Creek is a great place to live and work. The agritainment alone is what we love about the area! Visit the Newman Realty Facebook page and let us know where you’ve visited in Queen Creek!