Professional Home Buying System
There are so many nuances to buying a home and little things can make a big difference in the long run. In order to achieve the best possible results for our home buyers, we incorporated a Professional Home Buying System! Our approach to representing buyers based on education and guidance. It is more about representing your interests than sales. The true benefit comes from experienced counsel that looks out for your interests above all others. This includes evaluating neighborhoods, individual homes and developing a clear understanding of the purchase documents and processes.
Newman Realty agents are skilled at assisting home buyers & Investors navigate the home buying process from start to finish. Most buyer representation can be provided at no cost to the buyer client and will not change the price of the home.
We have been helping our neighbors buy & build homes here for over a decade. We are experts in this community. It is where we live. We know the neighborhoods and we know how to find your dream home. But we also know the business and will be your partner in navigating contracts and negotiations through to a successful closing. At every step, of the way. We Promise.
Here are some of the benefits our professional home buying system provides for you!
- Buyer consultation to prepare clients for the purchase process and assess their needs and goals.
- Objective guidance & feedback of pros and cons on individual homes and communities.
- Assistance with online searches and automatic email updates with new listings.
- Collaboration with buyer client lender (if obtaining financing) on pre-qualification documents and loan processes throughout the transaction.
- Negotiation of purchase terms and conditions.
- Assistance with home inspections and repair negotiations if needed.
- Regular updates and clear communication throughout the entire process alone with follow up after the purchase of your new home.
- Educate and answer any and all of your questions about the local area market including future developments, schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and so much more.