Newman’s Picks for Places to Eat in Gilbert
If you’re looking for delicious food for date night or for a family dinner, there’s no shortage of places to eat in Gilbert!
Morning Meeting Spots
Bergie’s Coffee Roast House – Located in The Heritage District, this is the little house with a lot of coffee! Bergie’s roasts their own coffee beans, offering the freshest coffee and baked goods and a relaxing outdoor atmosphere. It’s perfect for a business meeting or a weekend cup of joe with friends.
Higher Grounds Roastery & Cafe – Located in Val Vista just south of Williams Field Road, HG Roastery offers the best of coffee, food, and atmosphere. A great addition to the area!
Places to Eat in Gilbert: Evening Meeting Spots
The Heritage District is filled with amazing places to eat, drink, and be merry. And there are plans for more!
- Postino’s Wine Bar – If you’re looking for a place to enjoy a glass of wine and some of the best bruschetta, you’ve got to stop here!
- Joyride Taco – Not your ordinary taco, Joyride Taco offers a new twist on the southwest favorite as well as a full bar. Be patient. You may have to wait for a table at this Gilbert favorite!
- SoCal Fish Tacos – Microbrews and homemade food make SoCal Fish Tacos worth a stop for a business lunch, date night, or evening out with family.
- Zinburger – One of the best burgers in town, Zinburger offers a great indoor and outdoor atmosphere, daily specials, and delicious burgers.
- Joe’s BBQ – If you’ve walked through The Heritage District, you’ve probably smelled the sweetness of BBQ meats. Sit inside or enjoy the picnic tables outside. Bring the whole family for the best BBQ in Gilbert.
- Lolo’s Chicken & Waffles – The patio has been PACKED since they opened. If you’re in need of comfort food, this is the place for you.
- Coming Soon! Barrio Queen is expanding from Scottsdale to Gilbert and will be featuring Margarita Mondays, Taco Tuesdays, and other savory treats.
Zappone’s – If you’re craving food from back east (like all the way back east to New Jersey), this is THE place for you to get pizza or dinner. Bonus: They offer a gluten-free menu.
Mod Pizza – Located in San Tan Village, Mod Pizza offers their top ten pizzas that guests MODify at no extra charge. Family friendly, great place to take the whole family.
For more places to eat in Gilbert visit Things to Do on the Newman Realty website.
Keep an eye out for more great places to eat as Gilbert continues to grow!
If you’re interested in moving to or from Gilbert, call Mark Newman of Newman Realty at 480-993-8653 for all your real estate needs.